The 828-metre Burj Khalifa Dubai is the tallest building in the world that annually attracts millions of visitors. Rising majestically from the desert in Downtown Dubai, it is a symbol of the city’s ambition and growth. The Burj Khalifa isn’t just about the unbelievable height. It’s about the experience, the journey of ascending to the top and the unforgettable views that you’ll carry in your heart long after you’ve descended back to the ground. It’s about standing, quite literally, at the top of the world.
Surrounded by the Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain, Burj Khalifa’s design is inspired by a Hymenocallisor spider lily, a local desert flower. Visiting Burj Khalifa in Dubai is a must for every traveller. In this comprehensive guide, I will tell you all you need to know about Burj Khalifa tickets and entry fees, location, timings and the best time to visit. I will also share with you Burj Khalifa quick facts and world records, you will learn about its architectural details, activities, things to do and the best restaurants with Burj Khalifa views. Get your cameras ready, you are about to experience something extraordinary!
Is the Burj Khalifa visit worth it: pros and cons
Check my quick overview of the pros and cons below to make a balanced decision.
- Panoramic views: The Burj Khalifa observation decks offer stunning panoramic views of Dubai, providing visitors with a memorable experience that they will never forget.
- World’s tallest building and iconic landmark: Standing at a towering 828 metres, Burj Khalifa is an iconic landmark in Dubai. Visiting it is a must-do activity for tourists who want to experience the city’s architectural marvels.
- Luxury experience: Dubai Tower is home to luxury residences, corporate suites and the Armani Hotel. It also houses multiple restaurants that offer a dining experience like no other. Simply put, a visit to the Burj Khalifa is a peek into the luxurious lifestyle that Dubai is renowned for.
- Ticket cost: Visiting Burj Khalifa can be expensive, especially for tourists on a tight budget.
- Crowds: Burj Khalifa is a popular tourist attraction, and as a result, it can be very busy. Visitors may have to wait in long lines or deal with large crowds, which can be overwhelming for some.
- Time constraints: Visiting Burj Khalifa requires a significant amount of time, which can be a challenge if you are only on a stopover in Dubai or for a short period. Additionally, you may have to plan your visit in advance to ensure you can secure a spot on the observation deck.
Burj Khalifa quick facts
- Tallest building in the world
- 828 metres high
- 163 floors
- Opened in 2010
- Took 6 years to complete
- Designed by an American architect Adrian Smith
- Conveniently located in Downtown Dubai close to the metro station
- Houses observation decks, apartments, restaurants and the Armani Hotel
- 1-minute lift ride to the At the Top viewing deck on the 124th floor
Let’s delve a little deeper and look at some quick facts about the Burj Khalifa. It was completed in 2010, after six years of construction. The total cost of construction was USD 1.5 billion. The Burj Khalifa height is an astounding 828 metres, making it the tallest structure in the world. It has 163 floors, which include residences, office spaces, the Armani Hotel and two observation decks.
The Burj Khalifa top floor is 585 metres high, and the building is so tall that you can watch the sunset twice from it! How, you ask? By watching it first at the base of the building, and then taking the elevator up to the top to watch it again. Talk about a unique experience!
Not just that, the Burj Khalifa cost also includes the price of having the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, which can reach speeds of up to 10 m/s. Now, that’s quick!
Burj Khalifa Dubai world records
The Burj Khalifa is synonymous with world records. I have collected for you a list of some of them:
- Tallest building in the world: Standing at 828 metres (2,716 feet) tall, the Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest structure.
- Highest observation deck: The Burj Khalifa’s observation deck, located on the 148th floor, is the world’s highest observation deck at 555 metres (1,821 feet) above ground level.
- Fastest elevator: The Burj Khalifa’s elevators travel at a speed of 10 metres per second, making them the world’s fastest elevators.
- Highest occupied floor: The Burj Khalifa’s highest occupied floor is the 154th floor, making it the highest occupied floor in the world.
- Tallest freestanding structure: The Burj Khalifa is also the tallest freestanding structure in the world, surpassing the previous record holder, the CN Tower in Toronto, Canada.
- Largest LED-illuminated facade: The Burj Khalifa’s LED-illuminated facade covers an area of 32,467 square metres (349,831 square feet), making it the biggest LED-illuminated facade in the world.
- Highest restaurant: At.mosphere on the 122nd floor (442 metres or 2,093 feet) is officially the world’s highest restaurant.
- Tallest building with a residential space: Finally, the Burj Khalifa also holds the record for the tallest building with a residential space, with the highest residential floor located on the 109th floor.
Architecture and design
The architecture and design of the Burj Khalifa are as extraordinary as its height. Its design was inspired by the spider lily, a regional desert flower. The tower is composed of three elements arranged around a central core, which is a testament to Islamic architecture.
The building features a bundled tube design, which is a system that uses multiple individual columns to support the structure. This not only makes the building more resistant to wind forces but also allows for a more efficient layout of interior space.
The exterior of the Burj Khalifa is covered in a high-performance aluminium and textured stainless steel panel cladding, which was designed to withstand Dubai’s extreme summer temperatures. The building also features vertical stainless steel fins that accentuate its height and slenderness.
What is inside the Burj Khalifa in Dubai
The Burj Khalifa is more than just a skyscraper. If you are looking for things to do in Burj Khalifa, you will be spoilt for choice. It’s a vertical city that houses residences, office spaces, the Armani Hotel, restaurants and two observation decks, among other things.
The residences inside the Burj Khalifa offer a lifestyle that’s unmatched anywhere else in the world. With luxurious interiors, world-class amenities and breathtaking views, it’s no wonder that they’re some of the most sought-after in the world.
The Armani Hotel, designed by Giorgio Armani himself, radiates sophistication that’s synonymous with the brand. From the furnishings to the amenities, everything reflects Armani’s signature style of simple elegance.
Burj Khalifa observation decks: At the Top and At The Top Sky
The Burj Khalifa boasts two observation decks:
- At The Top is located on the 124th and 125th floors and offers panoramic views of the city, the desert and the ocean. It’s the perfect place to get a bird’s eye view of Dubai.
- At The Top Sky, on the other hand, is located on the 148th floor, making it the highest observation deck in the world. It offers an even more exclusive experience, with a premium lounge that serves refreshments and provides an interactive journey highlighting the architecture and technology behind the Burj Khalifa. The ticket to At the Top Sky also includes access to the 124th and 125th floors as an additional bonus.
Which Burj Khalifa floor to visit: 124th or 148th? Is it worth the money to visit Burj Khalifa’s top-floor observation deck on level 148? I am often asked these questions, and everything depends on your preferences.
If you are on a budget, choose the Burj Khalifa observatory on the 124th floor, the view will be similar to that on the 148th. I recommend going to the At the Top Sky viewing deck if you want a fast-track and more exclusive experience. It will definitely be less crowded.
Burj Khalifa tickets
Now, let’s talk about the most important thing: Burj Khalifa tickets and Burj Khalifa ticket cost. There are two main Burj Khalifa entrance tickets. The price varies depending on the time of visit and the observation deck you choose. Peak-hour tickets (generally for time slots from 15:00 to 18:30) are more expensive.
- At the Top Burj Khalifa ticket price: AED 170 to AED 250 (depending on whether you choose to visit during non-prime hours or prime hours), discounts available for children 4 to 11 years old, free entrance for children under 4
- At the Top Sky Burj Khalifa ticket price: AED 399 to AED 550
I recommend booking Burj Khalifa tickets online in advance, it will significantly save you time. Trust me, there will be long queues at the ticketing desk on-ste!
Burj Khalifa combo tickets
If you’re looking to explore more, you can opt for Burj Khalifa combo tickets. These tickets provide either access to the Burj Khalifa’s extra facilities or other attractions in Dubai, such as the Museum of the Future, Dubai Aquarium, Sky Views Dubai Observatory and others.
Have Fun Dubai’s Tip: Combining your Burj Khalifa tickets with other attractions not only saves you money but also helps you make the most of your time in Dubai. You can get discounts up to 20% on certain ticket combinations.
Here is the list of the best Burj Khalifa combo tickets:
|Ticket option||What’s included|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Dubai Aquarium||Entrance to both attractions on the same day||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Sky Views Observatory||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and the nearby Sky Views observation deck with Burj Khalifa views||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (148 floor) + Sky Views Observatory||Entrance to At the Top Sky Burj Khalifa and the nearby Sky Views observation deck with Burj Khalifa views||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Sky Views Edge Walk||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and an adrenaline-filled Edge Walk experience outside the Sky Views observation deck||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Cafe||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and the cafe with 1 soft drink or 1 pastry||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + The Burj Club||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and lunch or dinner at the Burj Club||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa Lounge Access||Entrance to the lounge on the 152-154 floors with a selection of drinks, canapes and live entertainment||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Museum of the Future||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and the new Museum of the Future two metro stops away||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Dubai Frame||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and the world’s largest picture frame||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Dubai Fountain Boardwalk||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and the boardwalk to enjoy the Dubai Fountain show closeby||Book tickets here|
|Burj Khalifa (124 and 125 floors) + Aquaventure Water Park||Entrance to At the Top Burj Khalifa and Dubai’s largest water park adjacent to the Atlantis the Palm||Book tickets here|
How to choose the right ticket
Choosing the right Burj Khalifa ticket largely depends on what you want to experience. If you simply want to enjoy the breathtaking views of Dubai, At The Top observation deck tickets for Levels 124 and 125 would suffice. However, if you’re looking for a more exclusive and stress-free experience, At The Top Sky tickets for Level 148 would be the right choice. In my opinion, the view is practically the same.
Moreover, the time of your visit plays a crucial role. If you want to experience the mesmerising sunset views, you should opt for prime hours tickets (generally from 15:00 to 18:30). If you’re looking to avoid crowds, I recommend non-prime hours in the morning or right before closing (however, you will see less).
To completely relax and enjoy the views, consider buying the tickets with Burj Khalifa Lounge or Burj Club access using the links above.
Best time to visit Burj Khalifa Dubai
The best time to visit Dubai, in general, is during the cooler months of November to April, when the weather in the city is pleasant. However, the Burj Khalifa is a year-round attraction, and you can visit it anytime you like, even in summer.
As for the best time of day, it depends on what you want to see. For the best views of the city, visit during the daylight. For a magical sunset experience, visit during the late afternoon peak hours. And for stunning night views of the city, visit after dark. The bonus is that you will also be able to enjoy the Dubai Fountain show from above which starts every 30 minutes from 18:00 to 23:00.
Armani Hotel Dubai inside the tower
Are there any hotels in Burj Khalifa? Inside the Burj Khalifa is the luxurious Armani Hotel Dubai. Sprawling over 11 floors of the Burj Khalifa, the hotel offers around 160 guest rooms and suites, several restaurants, a spa and a nightclub.
Every detail in the hotel bears the signature mark of Giorgio Armani, from the elegantly designed rooms to the carefully curated dining experiences. It’s an embodiment of luxury, sophistication and exclusivity.
Staying at the Armani Hotel isn’t just about the opulence, though. It’s about the experience of waking up to breathtaking views of the city, dining at some of the best restaurants in the world and enjoying the world-class service that the Armani brand is renowned for.
Burj Khalifa restaurants
The Burj Khalifa is home to several restaurants that offer a dining experience like no other.
- At.mosphere: The world’s highest restaurant, located on the 122nd floor. The restaurant offers an extensive menu of gourmet delicacies and the floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the city. Moreover, I love this restaurant for its great service and friendly staff. This is a great place for Burj Khalifa afternoon tea with the best city vistas. Book high tea at the At.mosphere Burj Khalifa restaurant with private transfers here
- Armani/Ristorante: A lovely restaurant inside the Armani Dubai Hotel, serving Italian cuisine, tasty aperitives and other drinks.
- Armani/Amal: Another restaurant inside the Armani Dubai Hotel, offering innovative Indian cuisine. It is great to visit it as a couple or with a group of friends.
- Armani/Mediterraneo: Enjoy the wonderful taste of Mediterranean dishes made from only fresh ingredients. Buffet-style and a-la-carte options are available depending on the time of the day. Book your buffet dining at the Mediterraneo restaurant here
- Armani/Hashi: Finally, talking about the restaurants inside Burj Khalifa, I should mention Armani/Hashi. It’s a Japanese dining venue with a panoramic terrace and a private shisha lounge.
Burj Khalifa light show at night
The Burj Khalifa is not just a daytime attraction. As the sun sets, the tower comes alive with a captivating light and sound show. The Burj Khalifa light show is a spectacle to behold, with the tower’s facade serving as a canvas for a dazzling display of lights, colours and animations.
The show is choreographed to music and is visible from several vantage points around the city. However, the best place to watch it is from the Dubai Fountain, which itself hosts a synchronised water and light show that complements the Burj Khalifa light show.
Restaurants with the best Burj Khalifa views
If after visiting the Dubai Tower, as it is often referred to, you’re looking to dine with a view, there are plenty of restaurants overlooking Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain.
- Thiptara: This Thai restaurant inside The Palace Downtown Dubai Hotel provides a beautiful outdoor terrace with Burj Khalifa views.
- The Dubai Mall Food Court: With its outdoor balcony overlooking Burj Lake and Burj Khalifa, the food court at the Dubai Mall is a great option for casual and affordable dining with splendid Burj Khalifa views.
- Joe’s Cafe: Originally from London, Joe’s Cafe is also a popular venue in Dubai offering fresh pasta, risottos, steaks, burgers, salads and a fantastic panorama of the world’s tallest building.
- Hurricane’s Grill: A modern steakhouse with a laid-back setting and affordable cuisine. Portions are big and the food is very tasty.
- Tribes: Located in the Dubai Mall, this African dining venue is famous not only for the amazing Burj Khalifa and fountain views but also for the staff singing and dancing for customers celebrating their birthdays.
- Bice Mare: This Italian restaurant is certainly not cheap but it provides a front-row setting to watch the singing fountain show in Dubai. In my view, it is one of the best restaurants overlooking the Burj Khalifa.
- The Meat Co.: One of my personal favourites, this steakhouse is well-known for amazing food and friendly service. Due to its side location in Souk Al Bahar, the Dubai Fountain view is partial, but you will still be able to see Burj Khalifa in full glory from many tables. Furthermore, the singing staff will make your birthday celebration truly memorable.
Best hotels near Burj Khalifa in Dubai
If you’re looking for hotels near the Burj Khalifa, you’re in luck. The area around the Burj Khalifa, known as Downtown Dubai, is home to several luxury hotels that offer proximity to the tower and other attractions like the Dubai Mall and the Dubai Fountain.
- The Address Sky View Dubai: This hotel is a great choice for tourists looking for a luxurious stay in the heart of Dubai with breathtaking views of the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain. The rooms are spacious and elegantly designed, with modern amenities and top-notch service. The hotel also features a range of dining options, including a rooftop bar and restaurant, a poolside lounge and a cafe. Book your Address Sky View Dubai Hotel stay here
- The Address Downtown Dubai: This luxury hotel is situated just a few steps away from the Burj Khalifa and provides splendid views of the attraction from its rooms and suites. Book your Address Downtown Dubai Hotel stay here
- The Palace Downtown Dubai: This elegant hotel is located right next to the tallest building in Dubai and features a beautiful pool and spa, as well as several restaurants with Burj Khalifa views. Book your Palace Downtown Dubai Hotel stay here
- The Address Dubai Mall: Situated in the heart of Downtown Dubai, this hotel offers direct access to the Dubai Mall and several vantage points from which to watch the fountain shows and Burj Khalifa. Book your Address Dubai Mall Hotel stay here
Tips for your visit
Here are some tips to make your visit to the Burj Khalifa smooth and enjoyable.
- First, book your Burj Khalifa tickets in advance to avoid long queues at the ticketing desk.
- Remember to carry a valid ID as it may be required at the time of entry.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes as you’ll be doing a lot of walking.
- Bring some water especially if you are going to visit Burj Khalifa with kids
- Remember to carry a camera or a smartphone with a good camera to capture the breathtaking views.
- Lastly, plan your visit during non-peak hours in the morning or before closing if you want to avoid crowds. However,
- if you want to catch the sunset views, you’ll have to visit during peak hours.
What is better to visit: Burj Al Arab or Burj Khalifa
The Burj Al Arab and the Burj Khalifa are two of Dubai’s most iconic structures, and choosing between them can be tough. However, if you’re short on time or budget, here’s what you should consider.
The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel that’s known for its unique sail-shaped design and opulent interiors. It’s not as tall as the Burj Khalifa, but it’s equally iconic. However, access to the Burj Al Arab is limited to guests, diners at its restaurants and people joining the special guided tour organised by the hotel. The Burj Al Arab guided tour is more expensive than Burj Khalifa entry tickets. You can find out more about the Burj Al Arab tour and book it here.
The Burj Khalifa, on the other hand, is accessible to everyone. It offers breathtaking views of the city, the desert and the ocean from its observation decks. It’s also close to several attractions like the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Fountain and the Dubai Opera.
If you’re looking for breathtaking views and a variety of attractions, choose the Burj Khalifa. It’s a must-do thing and is easily accessible from Dubai Airport if you have a Dubai stopover for a few hours. If you have more time and you’re looking for an exclusive and luxurious experience, choose the Burj Al Arab. It is located directly at the beach so you will be able to enjoy it too after your visit.
The Burj Khalifa is open seven days a week.
- At The Top Burj Khalifa opening hours: 08:00 to 00:00 (last entry 23:45)
- At The Top Sky Burj Khalifa opening hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (last entry 21:00)
- Burj Khalifa address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to get to the Burj Khalifa in Dubai
Getting to the Burj Khalifa is easy, thanks to Dubai’s efficient public transportation system.
- By metro: Take the Dubai Metro to the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall station (red line), then walk via a footbridge to the Dubai Mall
- By bus: Take the bus to the Dubai Mall or The Palace Hotel bus stops
- By taxi: Taxis and ride-sharing services such as RTA, Uber and Careem are available across Dubai
- By car: If you’re driving, you can park your car under the Dubai Mall, which offers direct access to the Burj Khalifa
Other attractions and things to do nearby
Around the Burj Khalifa tower, you will find several other fantastic Dubai attractions which you can see before or after visiting the observation decks.
- Dubai Fountain: The Dubai Fountain, surrounded by the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, offers an impressive water and light show. It is synchronised to music and provides a magical and captivating experience. The shows run daily from 18:00 till 23:00, every 30 minutes. They are free to watch, but to get closer views, you can take an abra ride in the Burj Lake. Book your abra ride in the Dubai Fountain Lake here
- Dubai Mall: Just a few metres away you’ll find the famous Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping centres, featuring over 1,200 shops, as well as multiple dining and entertainment options.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Located inside the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium features a 10-million-litre tank with more than 33,000 sea creatures. Book your Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets here
- Dubai Ice Rink: Ice skating on the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink is a popular activity while visiting the Dubai Mall. Book your Dubai Ice Rink tickets here
- Dubai Opera: The Dubai Opera with a dhow-shaped modern design is a concert hall featuring frequent performances from world-known artists. Book your Dubai Opera tour here
- Souk Al Bahar: Adjacent to the Dubai Mall, Souk Al Bahar is a modern market where you can buy textiles, carpets, lamps and souvenirs. Furthermore, it offers plenty of dining venues with amazing Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain views.
Other must-see observation decks in Dubai
While the Burj Khalifa Observatory is certainly the most popular city attraction, there are several other observation decks with the best Dubai views. Almost all of them are located in other areas allowing you to see different corners of Dubai and get new unforgettable impressions.
Here are the observation decks with the best Dubai views:
- Sky Views Dubai: A short walk away from the tallest structure in the world, you will find the famous Dubai Sky Views observation deck offering a fantastic Burj Khalifa panorama, the Glass Slide, made completely of glass and the Edge Walk outdoor experience. Book your Dubai Sky Views tickets here
- View at the Palm: Palm Jumeirah’s The View at The Palm observation deck is one of my personal favourites, featuring a unique perspective of the city’s remarkable skyline. You will get a 360-degrees view of the man-made Palm Jumeirah island, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Ain Dubai and the Arabian Gulf. Book your The View at The Palm tickets here
- Dubai Frame: The shining Dubai Frame is the largest picture frame in the world with a stunning sky bridge offering panoramic views of both historical and modern Dubai. Book your Dubai Frame tickets here
- Ain Dubai: The 250-metre high Ain Dubai observation wheel is the world’s largest Ferris wheel with fantastic vistas of Bluewaters Island, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residences and the Arabian Gulf.
- What is the tallest building in the world?
Burj Khalifa in Dubai measures a staggering 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and boasts more than 160 stories. This mind-boggling height easily makes it the tallest building in the world. An architectural masterpiece, it dwarfs every other man-made structure with its towering presence.
- Where is Burj Khalifa?
Located in the heart of Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa stands as a symbol of the city’s rapid transformation from a modest port town to a global metropolis. The tower’s central location offers visitors easy access to other attractions like the Dubai Mall and the Dubai Fountain.
- How many floors does it have?
The Burj Khalifa boasts 163 floors. With each floor, the view becomes more spectacular, offering a panoramic vista of Dubai’s skyline, the azure Arabian Gulf and the sprawling desert.
- How did Burj Khalifa get its name?
The Burj Khalifa was originally named ‘Burj Dubai’. However, during the financial crisis in 2009, the government of Dubai was forced to seek financial assistance from Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the ruler of Abu Dhabi. In gratitude, the building was renamed ‘Burj Khalifa’.
- Is Burj Khalifa free to visit?
While it’s free to marvel at the Burj Khalifa from the outside, entry to the tower and its observation decks (124/125th and 148th floors) require tickets. The price varies depending on the time of visit and the level you wish to visit. Despite the cost, I can assure you, the experience is worth every penny.
- Where to buy Burj Khalifa tickets?
To make the most of your visit, I recommend buying your Burj Khalifa tickets in advance. You can purchase them online to save much time or from the ticket counters at the Dubai Mall. Book your Burj Khalifa tickets here
- Is Burj Khalifa safe?
Despite its dizzying height, the Burj Khalifa is remarkably safe. It is equipped with state-of-the-art safety measures and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Is Burj Khalifa a hotel?
The Burj Khalifa isn’t just a towering monument, it’s a mixed-use development that includes residences, office spaces and the Armani Hotel. This luxury hotel embodies the elegance and sophistication of the Giorgio Armani brand, offering an intimate and unique hospitality experience.
- Can you live inside?
The answer is a resounding yes. The Burj Khalifa offers luxurious residences, with a lifestyle that is nothing short of extraordinary. Imagine waking up every day to the breathtaking view of Dubai’s skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
- When was Burj Khalifa built?
The construction of the Burj Khalifa began in 2004 and was completed in 2010. The project involved more than 12,000 workers and took six years to complete.
- Who owns Burj Khalifa?
The Burj Khalifa is owned by Emaar Properties, one of the leading real estate developers in the UAE.
- Can Burj Khalifa fall?
While the thought of such a towering building collapsing can be terrifying, the Burj Khalifa is designed to withstand the harshest conditions. Its Y-shaped plan and buttressed core make it incredibly stable, ensuring it stands strong against earthquakes and strong winds.
- Can Burj Khalifa survive an earthquake?
Designed by some of the world’s best engineers, the Burj Khalifa can withstand earthquakes of up to 5.5 on the Richter scale.
- When is the Burj Khalifa light show?
The Burj Khalifa is not just a marvel in daylight, but also a spectacle to behold at night. The tower’s LED light shows usually take place in the evening starting from 18:00, transforming the building into a canvas of light and colour.
- What should I wear to Burj Khalifa?
When visiting the Burj Khalifa, comfort is key. Opt for comfortable shoes as you’ll be doing a lot of walking. Dress codes in Dubai are generally conservative, but the Burj Khalifa is tourist-friendly. You can wear everyday casual clothes, but keep in mind that it should not be vulgar, too short or transparent.
Prepare for your Dubai trip
Did you find this post helpful? Then click that little heart below and share it with your friends and family. Have fun in Dubai!